This Program is For You if You're Ready to Take
Your Training, Business & Life to the Next Level
1. Clinical Training
1. Improve patient care and outcomes with superb clinical training in diet and lifestyle, and nutritional and herbal support, for patients with a wide array of health concerns and goals.
2. Business Growth
2. Business training to attract clients who resonate with your work, create systems to manage a growing practice, and prevent burnout / overwhelm. Grow your four-fold bottom line of presence, people, planet and profit.
3. Self- Development
3. Grow yourself and your positive contribution, with self-development ideas that expand your perspective, purpose and passion. Be part of a community of like-minded colleagues.
This is a one- or two-year program to maximize your transformation, clinical mastery and financial abundance...so that you are strong in all three areas, and make the greatest positive contribution through your work.
Each month you will receive audio and/or video trainings in the areas
of clinical training, business success and self-development.
Foundation Certification Year One, Optional Advanced Certification Year Two
Each Month You Will Receive Access To
Clinical & Business Training Modules
Foundations of Wholistic Nutrition
Optimizing Endocrine Health
Healing the Center: Nourishing Digestion and Gut Health
Vitality in the Life Stream: Supporting Cardiovascular Health
Embodying Resilience: Effective Immune Support
To Look and Know: Essential Tools for Clinical Assessment
“I deeply appreciate the group calls. Your Mentoring Program is so wonderful. I appreciate every moment of it.”Amy Olson, LAc, Minnesota
Earth’s Medicine: Foundations of Wholistic Supplementation
- Foundations of Wholistic Nutrition; Wholism vs reductionism; Natural vs Synthetic; antioxidant myths; whole food diet
- Foundations of botanical therapy
- The three phases of growth
- Inner & outer identity and purpose
- Lasting purpose
- Begin with the end in mind – setting SMART goals
Endocrine System Part One
- Basic/core supplementation
- Overview of endocrine system & hypothalamus; The Endocrine Triad
- Blood sugar & diabetes; the low glycemic diet
- The three inner aspects of growing yourself to grow your practice
- The One Core Principle
Serve & Succeed
- The Five Success Factors
- The Four Key Points to Business Success
- The Yin and Yang of Success
Endocrine System Part Two
- Mastering the Thyroid
- Focus and Finish: Optimizing Adrenal Health
- The Four Elements and the process of creation: how to create the right things in a balanced way
- The Carrot Seed
- The Nine Practice Models
- Solo vs group practice
- Legal savvy for associates & renters
Endocrine System Part Three
- Female hormone balance: menstruation, fertility, menopause, estrogen dominance
- Men’s hormone balance: androgens, andropause, testosterone, fertility
- The Yin and Yang of Practice Building
- The three essential life questions
- Time management and productivity: what you need to know to effectively handle email, phone, projects and more (so they don’t handle you!)
- The Triad of Digestion: protein, lipids, carbohydrates
- Bile, stomach acid, bowel flora, leaky gut, constipation, inflammatory bowel conditions
- The healing relationship: changing the world two by two
- From the inside-out
- Benefits of having a nutritional/herbal component of your practice
- Inventory management systems that work
- Professional & business teams to help you succeed
Cardiovascular Health, Part One
- Overview, physiology & stats; Cholesterol and blood pressure myths and truths
- Stroke, thrombosis, vascular health, vitamin P, rutin
- Low-inflammation diet; exercise
- The value of settings in a meaningful practice and for creating an extraordinary patient experience
- Success by the numbers: measuring your progress well
- Basics of business accounting; finding and working with a bookkeeper and accountant
- Professional & business teams to help you succeed
- The top 12 practice stats to track
- Setting and raising fees; sliding scale
Complete Endocrine Support with Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs and More
The Antioxidant Myths, and The Bios Factor – The Life Vitamin
Steve Farrell is the Worldwide Executive Director for Humanity's Team, a global grassroots spiritual movement focused on awakening and embodying Oneness so humanity may enjoy a sustainable world of peace, harmony and happiness. It presently has about 500,000 friends in over 150 countries.
Humanity’s Team projects include: Global Oneness Day - a day that Humanity’s Team created following its visit to the United Nations in May 2010; a Oneness Declaration; a year-round summit called Living in Oneness; an annual Spiritual Leadership Award; Oneness in the Twelve Spheres of Life – an initiative that is making Oneness tangible on the ground in communities around the world; a Conscious Business Declaration, Conscious Business Practitioner Training & Certification, prayer and meditation programs; and service projects focused on helping people and the environment.
Before Steve became involved with Humanity's Team he co-founded and led two high growth technology companies based in Silicon Valley in the 1990's that were featured in the INC 500 and spanned the United States and Europe. But he walked away because he felt we could create a new dream based on the Divine in life that all of us on the Earth can manifest together. Steve lives with his wife Stephanie and his two children in Boulder, Colorado.
Oneness and Conscious Business
A Wholistic Approach to Depression and Anxiety
Getting to the Root Cause of Hashimoto's
The Human Microbiome and the Unity of All Life
Creating and Sustaining a High-Functioning Team
Using Functional Medicine in Your Practice
From our Guest Faculty
Thank you, Michael. I don’t know how you get all you get done, but I am sure glad you do and that I am learning from the best.Lisa Rhodes, CTN, ACN
My practice has now quadrupled since joining your mentoring program 14 months ago. It’s fantastic.Charlotte Richer LAc, MSTCM, Dipl Ac (NCCAOM)
I have been in Dr. Michael Gaeta’s mentoring program for close to a year now and I can honestly say it has been a catapult to my nutritional practice. You get a chance to work out specific cases with Michael on the phone in an intimate group setting that is very easy to participate in.
The mentoring web site is very useful, particularly to practitioners who are just breaking into this area because basic questions and issues can be found quickly and past mentoring call are archived to review at your own pace.
The everything package with all of Dr. Gaeta’s past webinars is a virtual treasure. I took the trouble to take each and every seminar and got a rocket boost to my clinical understanding. And they are easy and pleasant to watch, just like Michael’s super smooth live seminars.
And on top of all that, Dr. Gaeta makes himself available to answer spot clinical questions by email which has gotten me out of more than one clinical jam I would not have otherwise been able to figure out. This has been a lifesaver.
If you are wanting to integrate nutrition into your practice and need to step up your level of understanding and practical application with your patients, I cannot not think of any way better than Dr. Michael Gaeta’s mentoring program. I highly recommend it.
Michael, I thank you and more importantly, my patients thank you for the loving and invaluable education you have given me. I will always be grateful.Michael Forman, DOM, Miami, FL
“When I learned that Michael Gaeta had a mentoring program, I jumped right in. After attending several of his seminars, I knew that I wanted and needed more of his vast knowledge in the field of herbs and nutrition, so I can give my patients what they need and deserve.
After less than two months of working with Michael, I have taken what I thought were good protocols to amazing protocols that are making positive changes faster and more efficiently.
It is so comforting to know that I can get my tough cases solved and my questions answered in a mentoring call.
I do not have the words to express how knowledgeable, intuitive and giving Michael Gaeta is. I am just grateful that I have the opportunity to learn from him, right now, when my patients need me the most.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”Brenda Sahlin, DC, Clinical Herbalist and Whole Food Nutrition Consultant, Ocean, NJ
“I have been studying with Michael Gaeta for the past several months. I have the privilege of being part of a mentoring group that Michael leads for acupuncturists, MDs, and other health care professionals. This group has been incredibly helpful for me in many ways.
My knowledge base and understanding of both herbal medicine, in which I have been trained, and nutritional medicine, which is newer to me, has expanded tenfold as a result of Michael’s instruction. He is able to explain physiology, mechanism of action of a given therapeutic agent, and protocol in a very succinct and meaningful way. He is able to relate his instruction to each participant’s background education to create a clear understanding of the topic.
My confidence in my practice has grown immensely with Michael’s help. I have a wider knowledge base in which to diagnose and treat my patients. I also have a wider knowledge base regarding possible herbs and supplements to use for more effective treatment. My patient outcomes have improved with my increased knowledge and confidence and my practice has grown as a result.
I have also learned from Michael by reading many of his seminar presentations. I find that they are outlined in a clear manner and are immediately applicable to my practice. I have listened to his seminars on recording and find the same to be true. I have seen him speak at lectures to large groups of health care professionals from various backgrounds and I always find his delivery to be relevant and clear.
I am very grateful that I am able to learn from Michael Gaeta. I highly recommend him as a speaker/instructor. I hope others may learn from this excellent teacher.”Heather Lahdenpera, LAc, MPT, MTOM, Dipl. OM, Fort Collins, CO
Michael,Dr. Carolyn Maxfield, DC, Brentwood, TN
I took the day off from going in to the office and dedicated my day to learning and really spending time to focus truly on how to make my practice better and give back to my patients even more.
I spent most of the day listening to your seminars and I just wanted to say thank you. I know how much it means to me when patients take time out of their day to say thank you or write and email or note and I wanted to do the same for you. Your lectures and notes have been so helpful and keep me motivated because somedays get draining when you hear how terrible people feel all the time…
Thank you again for the great mentoring program phone calls. It helps soo much! And gets me excited to learn and reinforce protocols with patients!
So I just wanted to say thank you and my day off was well worth it!! I hope you had a great Wednesday like I did!